By submitting this application form, if I am awarded the CRDCN Emerging Scholars Grant, I agree to:
• accept the invitation to join the “Emerging Scholars” channel on the CRDCN Communities of Practice space;
• acknowledge the use of the RDC and the support of the CRDCN in my thesis and other outputs related to the research conducted in the RDC (e.g. conference presentations, scientific publications, etc.);
• inform the CRDCN when my thesis is successfully submitted by completing the CRDCN researcher survey;
• complete CRDCN’s one-page “research-policy snapshot” upon completion of the proposed research and grant permission to CRDCN to edit it for clarity and promotional purposes; and
• accept the invitation to collaborate with CRDCN to present my research findings at my home university and/or via CRDCN channels.
Kindly use this Template letter from supervisor confirming that:
• the applicant is a Ph.D. student enrolled full-time at the supervisor’s home institution;
• the applicant has successfully passed all comprehensive examinations;
• the applicant’s Ph.D. thesis proposal has been approved and contains at least one chapter that uses RDC data; and
• Statistics Canada has approved RDC access to the applicant for the proposed research. pdf or word format.